The full text of the Founding Document which was issued following the Decree No. 10/91 of the Minister of the Environment on 27th June, 1991 and No. 2178/M/91, valid after later amendments reads as follows:
According to paragraph 31 of Act No. 576/1990 Coll. on the Regulations for Managing the Budget Resources of the Czech Republic and Municipalities in the Czech Republic (Budget Regulations of the Republic), in its valid wording,
from 1st July, 1991 an allowance organisation, the name of which, headquarters, identification number, purpose and subject of its activities are defined as follows:
1. Name: Podyjí National Park Administration
Abbreviated name: Podyjí NP Administration
2. Organisational form: allowance organisation
3. Headquarters: Znojmo, Na Vyhlídce 5
4. Identification number: 00837971
5. The basic mission of the allowance organisation Podyjí National Park Administration is to protect the nature on the territory of the Podyjí National Park (hereafter NP) and its buffer zone (hereafter BZ).
6. The subject of the main activities of the Podyjí National Park Administration (hereafter Administration) in the wording of the valid regulations are as follows:
1) state administration in the field of nature and landscape protection on the territory of the NP and its BZ,
2) state administration in the fields of hunting, fishing and protection of the agricultural soil fund on the territory of the NP,
3) professional activities in the field of nature protection on the territory of the NP and its BZ,
4) professional activities in the fields of forestry, agriculture, water management, land use planning, building regulations, regional development, waste management and similar activities on the territory of the NP and its BZ.
5) targeted economic activities in the forests in the NP and its BZ, including economic activities on plots of land designated to fulfil the function of a forest, and other forest property, including the associated productive, repair and commercial activities,
6) practical economic activities on selected lands belonging to the agricultural soil fund,
7) realisation of the care for selected interest plots of land in the interests of nature protection, remedial and maintenance work, biotechnical interventions,
8) maintenance of trails, terrain infrastructure and directing tourism in the NP,
9) research and monitoring of the natural environment,
10) co-ordinating and methodological activities in the fields of science, research and monitoring,
11) advisory, methodological and expert activities in the fields of nature and environmental protection,
12) ranger services, control activities and supervision of the observance of the conditions of protection,
13) cultural and educational activities, ecological education, operating visitors’ centres and facilities which are specialised in ecological education, information and guiding services,
14) promotional and publishing activities in the fields of nature and environmental protection,
15) documentation activities,
16) directing and regulating the visitor traffic and other activities on the territory of the NP and its BZ, operating car parks and campsites,
17) professional and direct administration of all forests on the territory of the NP and its BZ, regardless of the form of their ownership,
18) exercising the hunting rights in its own hunting beats and controlling the fishing rights on the territory of the NP, including the associated commercial activities,
19) exercising the duties required by the State Statistical Service.
7. The subjects of the economic activities of the Administration shall be:
1) the purchase of goods, with the purpose of their later sale, sale of goods, not including the sale of goods which stem from the main activities,
2) catering services,
3) accommodation services,
4) currency exchange services.
8. The Administration must obtain trading licences issued by the Trading Office for activities which may only be operated with a licence issued under the trading law.
9. Investment property, for which the Administration has been awarded the rights of commercial usage within the realms of the delimitation from the Czech Institute for Nature Protection with its headquarters in Prague, from the 1st July, 1991 and within the realms of the delimitation from the Forests of the Czech Republic, state company from the 1st January, 1994 and furthermore, investment property, which the Administration obtained through its own activities and any commercial activities arising from them, are included in the Administration’s costs for the purposes of accountancy and taxation.
10. The internal structure is designated by the Organisational Regulations of the Administration, which regulates the relationships between and the activities of individual departments. The Organisational Regulations are issued by the Director of the Administration.
11. From 1st July, 1991 the rights to commercial usage of all property which was transferred from the economic section of the Podyjí Protected Landscape Area Administration with is headquarters in Znojmo belonging under the budget organisation CINP – Czech Institute for Nature Protection with its headquarters in Prague.
12. The rights of economic usage of the aforementioned property are transferred on the basis of this decree and in accordance with paragraph 13 of Decree No. 119/1988 Coll, on economic usage of national property. This transfer is free of charge.
The Ministry of the Environment reserves the right to authorise
1. on the paid purchase of lands and property, residential and non-residential buildings by the state,
2. on the transfer of ownership of goods and chattels to the value of 50,000 Kč or more, which are not covered by the provisions of article 22, paragraph 4 of Act No. 219/2000 Coll. on the property of the Czech Republic and its appearance in legal relations, in the wording of later amendments, if this is not a procedure according to the provisions of article 15, paragraph 5 of this act,
3. on the leasing out of goods or property according to article 27, paragraph 5 of Act No. 219/2000 Coll.
2) the legal acts according to the provisions of articles 34 and 35, paragraph 1 of Act No. 219/2000 Coll. concerning claims, which do not require authorisation according to article 36, paragraph 1 of Act No. 219/2000 Coll.
13. On the day of its foundation, the Administration assumes the goods and property rights, rights to the goods and property associated with the transferred property, including the legal obligations arising from the employment, commercial and civil relations, including the competence and authorisation to carry out specialised activities.
14. The extent of the property, transferred rights and obligations shall be valued according to accounting records from 30th June, 1991 and shall be specified precisely by a delimitation protocol, which shall be prepared by authorised representatives of both organisations within a period of 60 days.
15. The Administration shall be awarded the Organisation Identification Number (IČO): 0016 4801 by the Ministry of the Environment for an indefinite period.
16. The statutory organ is the Director of the Administration, who shall be appointed to this function by the Minister of the Environment by way of a separate provision.
17. This Decree is also an integral part of the Founding Document of the CINP – Czech Institute for Nature Protection with its headquarters in Prague, issued by Decree No. 1153/Km/90, issued by the Minister of the Environment on 25th June, 1990.