Andělský mlýn - Angel's Mill
Former Renaissance mill in the valley of the Mašovický potok Brook, the last preserved mill in the Podyjí NP. Historical monument; remains of graffiti ornamentation were discovered on its walls, original construction elements (ceilings, plaster) in its interior.
Claryho kříž - Clary's Cross
Cast iron cross on a rock above the Vranov Reservoir. Built by Count Stanislav Mniszek after the death of his friend, Prince Karl Clary, writer, painter and humanist who, paying a visit to Vranov during a cholera epidemic in 1830, contracted this deadly disease asnd died in Vienna about a year later.
Feliciina studánka - Felicia's Well
In Felicia Valley below Vranov Castle. Classicist building constructed on a water source, along the perimetre with valuable friezes depicting dancing nymphs. On the triangular shield is the German inscription: Felicia Countess of Mniszko, built this well and offered it to tired pilgrims for refreshment and to her belioved valley for its beauty - 1806".
Samaritánka - Good Samaritan Spring
This walled Gothic-style structure above a spring, formerly used for drinking water, stands on the upper edge of the Gránice Valley and is surrounded by massive, old lime trees.
Heiliger Stein - Holy Stone
Dish-shaped stone on the hill above Mitterretzbach in a former cult site on which a Marian pilgrimage church was built. Nowadays only the remains of a small chapel are preserved.
Lusthaus - Summerhouse
Built in the former Čížovská game preserve at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries and served for hunting purposes. It is located on the route from Lesná to Ledové sluje.
Maria Schutz - Maria the Protector
Chapel of the Virgin Mary the Protector. Founded in the forest above Vranov Castle by Hilgartner of Lilienborn, owner of the Vranov estate, in the 1890's as a pagan temple to Diana. Helena Mniszkova turned it into a Christian sacral building after 1807. Restored in 1994.
Mniszkův kříž - Mniszek's Cross
Built in 1846 by Helena Mniszkova in the place from which her deceased husband had often admired the castle vista and the natural scenery. Located on a hill, called the Křížový vrch, above the road at Vranov.
Around 1860, an obelisk was built on top of the Ledové sluje Ice Caves by the Embellishing Association in Vranov in honour of Countess Helena Mniszkova, as a manifestation of thanks for making the Ledové sluje accessible. According to the legend depicted on a charter, a pot of coins and a stump of a pine that grew on top of the rock are walled up in the base of the obelisk.
Statue of the Immaculate Virgin Mary on Kraví hora Hill,
dates from the mid 18th century. It was originally obtained by the Jesuits to decorate their former farming estate at Purkrábka near Suchohrdly. Renovated in 1994.
Stone Bridge in the Junácké údolí Valley
stands on the historic coach road between the Vranov Chateau and the Bítov Castle and was built on the site of the original bridge in around 1800 by Count Stanislav Mniszek.
The Chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows near Popice
was built by the village in 1815-1816 to give thanks that the village survived the Great Plague Epidemic. Abandoned after the Second World War and fell into dereliction. Was saved from ruin and restored by the Foundation for the Renewal of Sacral Monuments in 1992-1993. Monthly pilgrimages to the chapel are held to promote faith in the borderlands.
After reconstruction it serves as a stylish restaurant.